The EBM A01 UV controller is a standard logic designed for the management of UV systems. It has many adjustable parameters that allow complete control of standard installations. It has a blue backlight LCD display with 12 white characters arranged in 2 lines and a complete intelligent interface for managing all devices such as connected power supplies (with on/off status of lamps) and irradiance probe and temperature sensor information.
EBM A01 monitors total system hours and partial hours of lamps connected to the ballasts, with an adjustable and resettable “countdown”. It also monitors irradiance and temperature values inside the tube, with settable threshold for alarm generations.
Available with 230Vac, 115 Vac or 24 Vdc power supply and two different optional hardware settings:
Software for managing the cleaning system (with outputs for DX/SX motor drive and limit switch inputs)
Serial communication port via RS485 (standard-ModBus or private user protocol)
- Digital inputs: 8 photo coupled inputs: see ordering code in the next tab for details
- Digital outputs: 4 Potential free relay 1 A @ 30Vdc | 0,250 A @ 230Vac as: On Lamp Command NO-C-NC | Fault alarm NO-C-NC | 2 Tailored on request or motor direction (see ordering code table) C-NO
- Analogical inputs: Irradiance sensor 0-3V ( optional 0-10V/4-20mA) | Temperature sensor 0-1V (optional 0-10V)
- Display: White/blue 2×12 character backlighted
- Supply: 230 Vac/115 Vac ± 10% ; 24Vdc ± 10%
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz
- IP Code: IP 54
- Mechanical size: 96 x 96 x 57 mm