Descrizione applicazione del sensore
UV-C irradiance probe (with gain adjustment) and temperature monitoring. Made of AISI 316 stainless steel, equipped with ¼ ” male thread (for direct mounting of the tube on its female nut) and silicone O-rings for a perfect hydraulic seal.
UV-C irradiance at a wavelength of 253.5 nm is “captured” by a selective photodiode inside the casing, isolated from water by a quartz cylinder that allows perfect irradiance readout. Gain adjustment of the read UV-C signal allows this probe to be used with all existing tubes regardless of the number of lamps inside. Temperature is measured through a sensor inside the casing, which outputs a proportional voltage signal.
UVP 03 has a 5 V dc power supply and connects to the logic with a standard 4.5-meter shielded cable with a straight connector and shield mounted on it for interference elimination.
- Power supply: 5 Vdc stabilized
- Spectral range: 210 to 380 nm
- Signal Output: 0 to 3 Vdc for Irradiance | 0 to 1 Vdc for Temperature (10mV/°C scale factor)
- Temperature range: -40 to 100 °C
- Cable lenght: 1.5 m standard AWG 27 screened
- Cable housing: male | straight | 5 poles