200W … 500W amalgam lamps drivers
Microcontroller based operation
Metallic enclosure for easy panel mounting
Auto shut off with lamp fault or disconnected
“Smart monitoring” with relay and led
High effiiciency electronic ballasts for amalgam lamps up to 200W power. The input stage ensures an active power factor correction for low ThdI according with CEI EN compliance, while pre heating of the filaments at start and an internal monitoring of the temperature for overheating management preserves lamp life and components integrity.
The ballasts are then designed for a fast assembling with its screw less terminal block and for an easy wall mounting due to the metal housing with loopholes for thermal flow. free potential rrlay and led complete the feagtures of this best seller ballast.
Available in standard version with rated output or dimmable in the “S” series
- Rated power output: 100W to 200W
- Output Current: 2,0 A MAX
- Input Voltage: 115/230 Vac ± 10%
- CE Compliance: EN 55022 | EN 61000-3-2 | EN 61000-4-5
- IP Coce: IP 20
- Dry Contact Relay: 1 A @ 24Vdc | 0,250 A @ 250Vac
- Lamp Failure Alarm: Potential free relay | Stop operation
- Led Code: Red light as failure | Orange light as pre heat status | Green light as run mode